VB Air Suspension is an automatic, adjustable solution for suspension problems. The existing leaf or coil spring suspension is replaced with a full air suspension system. This system includes air springs, shock absorbers, height sensors, a compressor and an electronic control unit. The air suspension system filters out unevenness in the road surface, improving ride comfort.
While driving, the vehicle will constantly remain at the ride height set by VB-Air Suspension during installation. The driveability and stability of the vehicle are improved, which in turn increases safety. When the vehicle is at a standstill (in some cases with the handbrake on), the entry/loading platform height can be increased and decreased to comfortably enter and exit the vehicle and for goods to be conveniently loaded and unloaded.
VB Air Suspension systems are supplied with a sophisticated remote control that can be used to easily operate all functions of the suspension system.
Benefits of VB Air Suspension:
- Constant ride height
- Increased comfort
- Optimum driveability
- Increased stability
- Comfortable ride for passengers
- Kneeling function to facilitate easy entry and exit to/from the vehicle
- Better protection for fragile/delicate goods
- Kneeling function for convenient loading and unloading of goods
- Less wear on tyres/brakes
- More environmentally friendly, reduced CO2 emissions
- Spare wheel remains under the vehicle