WARN M12000 Winch 12V 12,000lbs (87801)
Supplied by ACHSV 4×4, Silverstone. Fitting available at an extra cost.
The 87801 WARN M12000 Winch 12V with 12,000lbs pulling capacity is a reliable workhorse to meet heavy winching needs.
Champion workhorse for heavy-duty winching. 3-stage planetary gear train combined with a 4.6hp series wound motor produce 12,000 lbs. of pulling power.
Design is low profile so it fits where you want it.
- 12,000 lb. (5,440 kg) pulling capacity (single line)
- Large frame winch design is designed to handle heavier winch loads
- Series-wound, high-speed motor provides fast line speed and strong pulls
- Brake provides superior control while winching
- Remote-mount control box allows for various mounting options
- Durable 3-stage planetary geartrain for smooth, reliable, operation
- Remote control with 12′ (3.7m) lead
- Chip-resistant powder-coated finish
- 125′ of 3/8″ (38m of 9.5mm) diameter wire rope
|Rated line pull||12000 lbs., (5440 kgs.) single-line|
|Motor||Series Wound, 12V 4.6 hp, 24V 2.5 hp|
|Remote Control||Remote switch, 12 in (3.7m) lead|
|Clutch (freespooling)||Rotating Ring Gear|
|Brake||Automatic mechanical cone|
|Drum diameter/Length||3.5 in /8.2 in (9cm/21cm)|
|Weight||136 lbs. (62kgs.)|
|Wire rope||125 ft , 3/8 in diameter (38m, 9.5mm diam.)|
|Recommended Battery||650 CCA minimum for winching|
|Battery leads||2 gauge, 72 in (1.83m)|
|Finish||Argent Gray Powder Coat|
|Winch Dimensions||24.37 in L. x 8.45 in D. x 11 in H. (619mm L. x 214.63mm D. x 279mm H.)|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||10.0 in x 4.5 in (254mm x 114.3mm)|