89680 WARN ZEON 10-S 12V Electric Winch With Synthetic Rope
Supplied by ACHSV 4×4, Silverstone. Fitting available.
The 89680 WARN ZEON 10-S 12V Electric Winch With Synthetic Rope is 10,000 lbs. of cutting-edge pulling muscle. Choose your way to conquer the terrain. The ZEON 10-S is tough enough to tackle anything you will, with a look that is advanced, capable and strong. Muck-busting sealing keeps out everything but the good times. Add a hyper-durable cast-aluminum housing, satin-black finish, and 10,000 lbs. single-line pulling capacity and, well, you’ve got a workhorse unit you can trust for years to come.
With a modern rugged design, upgraded internal components, and increased performance and durability, ZEON™ is a new name from the most trusted name in winches. With a bold look and power to match, the ZEON™ is like nothing you’ve ever seen before. Choose your way to conquer the terrain. The ZEON 10-S is tough enough to tackle anything you will, with a look that is advanced, capable and strong.
- 10,000 lb. (4536 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Includes 100′ of 3/8″ WARN Spydura synthetic rope, a temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer, a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve for abrasion resistance, and a polished aluminum hawse fairlead
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks. (Relocation kit required and sold separately*)
- New-design planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion.
- Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Backed by the WARN Limited Lifetime Warranty
*Control Pack Relocation Kit. Required to mount control box remotely from winch. PN 89970 (Short kit), PN 89960 (Long kit)
Rated Line Pull: 10000 lbs. (4536 kgs.) single-lineMotor: 12V DC, Series Wound™Electrical Controls: ContactorRemote Control: Remote switch, 12″ (3.7m) LeadGeartrain: 3-Stage PlanetaryGear Ratio: 216.1Clutch (freespooling): Rotating Ring GearBrake: Automatic Mechanical ConeDrum Diameter/Length: 3.15″/9.0″ (6.4cm/23cm)Weight (kit shipping): 75 lbs. (34 kgs.)Rope: 3/8″ x 100′ (9.5mm x30.5m) Sypdura SyntheticFairlead: HawseRecommended Battery: 650 CCA for winchingBattery Leads: 2 gauge, 72″ (1.83m)Finish: Satin-black Powder coatWarranty: Limited Lifetime12V DC PERFORMANCE SPECSLine Pull
CurrentPull by layer
layer/Lbs(Kgs.)033 (10.27)62 amps1/10000(4536)2000(910)14.9 (4.5)144 amps2/8245(3740)4000(1810)11.2 (3.4)215 amps3/7014(3181)6000(2720)8.5 (2.6)380 amps4/6103 (2768)8000(3630)6.5 (2.0)353 amps5/5402 (2450)10000(4536)4.8 (1.5)409 ampsAbove performance specs are based on first layer of drum
Supplied by ACHSV 4×4, Silverstone. Fitting available at an extra cost.