OMEGS20 Old Man Emu Greaseable Rear Leaf Spring Shackle Ford Ranger PX (2011 Onwards)
Supplied by ACHSV 4×4, Silverstone. Fitting available at an extra cost.
The OMEGS20 Old Man Emu Greaseable Rear Leaf Spring Shackle and pins facilitate the fitment of Emu Dakar leaf springs without the need to remove the shackles, thereby greatly reducing the time and effort involved as these leaf spring bushes require periodic lubrication to ensure longevity.
- *Most Emu Dakar leaf springs have all the listed features, but where design or a physical limitation exists, one or more of these features may not be incorporated. Please contact Arbil for further information. Also be aware that the product may vary from illustration*Note when purchasing suspension for a vehicle with a modified mount system and/or winch, the weight of these additional items must also be taken into account when purchasing suspension. The vehicle selector tool is based on makes and models of standardised vehicles
- Unique, easy bolt together assembly ? this eliminates out of angle ?shackle pin to side plate? problems commonly associated with press fit assemblies
- Each pin has two grease outlet holes to guarantee maximum grease coverage between the shackle pin and the spring bush ? increasing bush life and improving ride quality
- Heat treated pins ensure long pin life under heavy loads and off road conditions
- Side plates are zinc plated for protection against corrosionFits:
- Ford Ranger PX 2011 – 2014 (Diesel, 0kg, 300kg, 600kg – GVM. Compatible with springs of 30 and 50mm lift)