ARB 4900010M Deluxe Alloy Full Length Roof Rack with Mesh Floor Range Rover Classic & Mercedes G-Wagon (2200x1250mm)
Supplied by ACHSV 4×4, Silverstone. Fitting available at an extra cost.
The ARB 4900010M Deluxe Alloy Full Length Roof Rack with Mesh Floor for the Range Rover Classic & Mercedes G-Wagon (2200x1250mm) provides a lightweight solution for transporting large items on the roof of your 4WD, perfect for camping, touring or for everyday use. Featuring an aerodynamic design and Amplimesh floor, this roof rack is constructed with durable steel feet and easy-to-install hardware for optimised fitting and has been designed to perform in harsh, off road conditions.
- Suitable for: Range Rover Classic up to 1995, Mitsubishi Pajero/Montero NS 2007 – 2011, Nissan Patrol, Ford Maverick 1988-97 and Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series & Mercedes G-Wagon
- Extensively tested in Australian Outback conditions
- Identical to the steel equivalents in terms of size and fitment
- Mesh floor adds greater versatility and support for Roof Rack contents
- Fully 40% lighter than the steel cage, these are ideal for customers who wish to remove and refit their racks between trips
- All cages feature high strength alloy construction using a combination of TIG and the acclaimed CMT (cold metal transfer) revolutionary welding process
- Special amplimesh alloy mesh floors are standard in all cages
- Rated to the same 150kgs that the steel cages are (subject to the vehicle manufacturer’s maximum load rating)
- The alloy in use is a 6000 series T4 – an optimum specification for the application
- Finished in the popular millennium grey powder coat for superior appearance and durability
- Ideal for storing large items that can’t be stored in the cabin
Fitting kit required:
ARB 3700050 Deluxe Steel Roof Rack Universal Fitting Kit (1850x1250mm)