ARB 4900140M Classic Canopy Alloy Roof Rack with Mesh – VW Amarok, Isuzu D-Max, Mitsubishi L200, Nissan Navara, Ford Ranger, Toyota Hilux (1850x1250mm)
Supplied by ACHSV 4×4, Silverstone. Fitting available at an extra cost.
The ARB 4900140M Classic Canopy Alloy Roof Rack with Mesh for the VW Amarok, Isuzu D-Max, Mitsubishi L200, Nissan Navara, Ford Ranger and Toyota Hilux (1850x1250mm) is a lightweight, practical solution for transporting large items on the roof of your 4WD, perfect for camping, touring or for everyday use. Featuring an aerodynamic design and excellent load rating, this roof rack is constructed with high strength alloy feet and easy-to-install hardware for optimised fitting. In addition, with extensive testing in the Australian Outback, this design performs in the toughest, off road conditions.
- Identical to the steel equivalents in terms of size and fitment
- Fully 40% lighter than the steel cage, these are ideal for customers who wish to remove and refit their racks between trips
- All cages feature high strength alloy construction using a combination of TIG and the acclaimed CMT (cold metal transfer) revolutionary welding process
- Rated to the same 150kgs that the steel cages are (subject to the vehicle manufacturer’s maximum load rating)
- The alloy in use is a 6000 series T4 – an optimum specification for the application
- Finished in the popular millennium grey powder coat for superior appearance and durability
ARB Canopy Roof Racks are built to support the full rated roof load capacity of a vehicle with the mounting system and structural integrity of the rack being designed to withstand the most demanding of conditions. ARB canopy roof racks are available in a variety of lengths and widths for vehicles with or without gutters, so you can choose the appropriate size to suit your requirements. Supplied with stainless steel hardware, and variable height fitting kits, an ARB roof rack is a great investment for any vehicle.
Standard roof dual cab 1850 x 1250mm alloy rack with mesh
You will also need the relevant fitting kits.