KRJW017T Front Runner Jeep Wrangler JK 2-Door (2007 Onwards) Slimline II Extreme Half Roof Rack – 1425mm(W) x 750mm(L)
The KRJW017T Front Runner Jeep Wrangler JK 2-Door (2007 Onwards) Slimline II Extreme Half Roof Rack contains all the components needed to mount the Slimline II cargo carrying rack to a Jeep JK 2 door 2007+ including the Slimline II tray (1425mm x 750mm), the Jeep Extreme Mounting System and a Wind Deflector.
The JK Extreme mounting system bolts to the roll bar with middle and rear brackets. This unobtrusive, high performance, nearly indestructible mounting solution allows you to quickly remove the Freedom Panels and works with the hard top or with no roof at all. Freedom Panels can be quickly and easily removed with rack in place.
- The cargo weight is evenly distributed across the roll bars and body of the jeep, placing zero weight on the hard top itself.
- Works with hard top or without hard top.
- Fits all 2007-Present Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK).
- Unlike most exoskeleton style roof rack mounting systems, the JK Extreme mount can be used with all aftermarket bumpers.
- The all stainless steel, powder coated mounting system makes this mounting system virtually rust free.
- All racks and accessories are built for off road durability with on road sophistication.
- The Slimline II Tray is made entirely of lightweight, high tensile aluminium with a strength to weight ratio unmatched in the industry.
- Powder coated aluminium will not rust.
- Can remove slats on rack above Freedom Panels for unobstructed rooftop access.
- ADDITIONAL SLATS can be installed to create a solid platform for sleeping or sitting.
- Add the optional EXPEDITION RAILS to give your rack the classic style basket shape.
- Over 25 Front Runner Rack accessories are available to easily and securely mount snow boards, bicycles, tents, kayaks, propane, tables, cases, logs, solar panels, fuel, and much more.
- Add the optional FRONT RUNNER JEEP JK INTERIOR RACK and FRONT RUNNER JK CARGO SLIDE to stretch your packing and storage options even further.
- The Slimline II is the most versatile and durable roof rack available.
STRENGTH: The Slimline II roof rack is designed and built specifically for on and off-road use & manufactured with high density aluminium (30% lighter than steel) rated to carry up to 300kg. The load support slats fit into a double walled aluminium extrusion channel on the side profiles and are secured via locking nuts, creating a joint support that is stronger than usual for a roof rack. The Slimline II’s L-shaped rear and front slat design increases the strength of the entire rack, making the Slimline II the lightest and the strongest roof rack available, able to carry heavier loads, decrease vehicle wear and improve fuel usage. (*the rack must always be loaded in accordance with the vehicle’s load rating specifications).
MODULAR CONSTRUCTION: The Slimline II offers design flexibility to meet your specific needs. Add slats to create a solid platform option (for sleeping/sitting); remove slats to create unobstructed access through a T-top or sunroof. Shorter, longer and expedition style side rails are available to create your ideal roof rack.
LOW PROFILE: The Slimline II flat deck design is unobtrusive as there are no side rails, making it easy and quick to remove stored gear and also possible to mount a roof top tent. The lower profile also affords easier access to underground car parks and garages, and less drag and noise than the typical roof rack – thereby increasing fuel efficiency and increasing performance. To further reduce wind noise, all Front Runner Slimline II roof racks come with Wind Deflectors included.
DURABLE: The Slimline II is manufactured with corrosion free aluminium and powder coated with a weather resistant finish to ensure your roof rack lasts as long as your vehicle, without rusting, chipping or cracking, whatever the weather exposure.
VERSATILE: The Slimline II offers complete on and off mounting flexibility and independent securing of loads for any expedition gear, using Front Runners unique bolt on system.
Supplied by ACHSV 4×4, Silverstone. Fitting available at an extra cost.