KRXJ001 Front Runner Expedition Rail Kit Front / Back For 1425mm Roof Rack
Supplied by ACHSV 4×4, Silverstone. Fitting available at an extra cost.
The KRXJ001 Front Runner Expedition Rail Kit Front / Back For 1425mm Roof Rack effortlessly converts your Slimline II Roof Rack to a classic looking safari expedition style basket shaped rack with rails. This kit includes all hardware and components needed to fit rails to either the front or back of a 1425mm wide Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Install in minutes.
- No drilling required.
- Adds extra cargo support.
- Attractive, low profile design.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Powder coated with the same durable, weather resistant finish as the Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Manufactured with corrosion resistant, high-density aluminum components.
- The Expedition Rails add 61mm / 2.4” to the height of the roof rack.
The modular bolt on design allows you to remove rail components whenever needed, ie. to mount a roof top tent.
Can be used at the front or rear of the Slimline II Roof Rack. To add rails to BOTH the front and rear, you will need to purchase 2 Front Runner Expedition Rail Front or Back kits.
To add rails completely around the full perimeter of your rack, purchase the appropriate width Front Runner FULL PERIMETER Expedition Rail Kit.