NS-60037 Old Man Emu Front Nitrocharger Sport Shock (Defender, Discovery, Range Rover)
Supplied by ACHSV 4×4, Silverstone. Fitting available at an extra cost.
The NS-60037 Old Man Emu Front Nitrocharger Sport Shock is the most advanced and innovative 4×4 shock absorber on the market. Designed by a dedicated team of OME engineers through an exhaustive vehicle specific development program, Nitrocharger Sport 4×4 shock absorbers deliver the best control, durability and most comfortable ride over all terrain.
- *Most Emu Dakar leaf springs have all the listed features, but where design or a physical limitation exists, one or more of these features may not be incorporated. Please contact Arbil for further information. Also be aware that the product may vary from illustration*Note when purchasing suspension for a vehicle with a modified mount system and/or winch, the weight of these additional items must also be taken into account when purchasing suspension. The vehicle selector tool is based on makes and models of standardised vehicles
- Engineered for both on road drivability and off road touring
- Durability proven under extensive laboratory and Outback testing, supported by scientific data logging
- Instantaneously adapts to the terrain
- The most finely tuned 4×4 shock absorber on the market, with all valving work carried out in Australia by OMEs ride control engineers
- Dramatically improved low and high speed control for increased comfort and control over all road surfaces
- Fully compatible with OMEs extensive range of springs, bushes and hardware for a complete integrated 4WD suspension system Fits:
- Land Rover Discovery 1 1989 – 1998 (Petrol and Diesel, 0kg, 100kg, 200kg – GVM. Compatible with 40mm front lift)
- Land Rover Range Rover 1970 – 1995 (Petrol and Diesel, 0kg, 100kg, 200kg – GVM. Compatible with 40mm front lift)
- Land Rover Defender 110 1983 – 2014 (Petrol and diesel, 0kg, 100kg – GVM. Compatible with 40mm front lift)
- Land Rover County 1983 – 2014 (Petrol and diesel, 0kg, 100kg – GVM. Compatible with 40mm front lift)
- Land Rover Defender 130 1983 – 2014 (Diesel, 0kg, 200kg – GVM. Compatible with 20mm front lift)
- Land Rover Defender 90 1984 – 2014 (Petrol and Diesel, 0kg, 200kg – GVM. Compatible with 30mm front lift)