OME2751 Old Man Emu Front Coil Springs 20-40mm Lift Land Rover Defender 90/110/130
Supplied by ACHSV 4×4, Silverstone. Fitting available at an extra cost.
The OME2751 Old Man Emu Front Coil Springs 20-40mm Lift for the Land Rover Defender 90/110/130 has been designed as part of its integrated 4WD suspension systems, for the individual vehicle, enabling the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application. While ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system designed specifically to suit your vehicle.
- *Most Emu Dakar leaf springs have all the listed features, but where design or a physical limitation exists, one or more of these features may not be incorporated. Please contact Arbil for further information. Also be aware that the product may vary from illustration*Note when purchasing suspension for a vehicle with a modified mount system and/or winch, the weight of these additional items must also be taken into account when purchasing suspension. The vehicle selector tool is based on makes and models of standardised vehicles
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Constant and variable rate coils available for multiple applications
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish Fits:
- Land Rover Discovery 1 1989 – 1998 (Diesel, 0kg – GVM. Gives 40mm lift)
- Land Rover Range Rover 1970 – 1995 (Diesel, 0kg – GVM. Gives 40mm lift)
- Land Rover Defender 110 1983 – 2014 (Petrol, 110kg – GVM. Gives 40mm lift)
- Land Rover County 1983 – 2014 (Petrol, 110kg – GVM. Gives 40mm lift)
- Land Rover Defender 130 1983 – 2014 (Petrol, 110kg – GVM. Gives 20mm lift)
- Land Rover Defender 90 1984 – 2014 (Diesel 0kg – GVM, Petrol, 110kg – GVM. Gives 30mm lift)