RRAC103 Front Runner Roof Rack Side Brackets for MaxTrax Recovery & Extraction Device & Gear Holding
These RRAC103 Front Runner Roof Rack Side Brackets are off-road tough articulating brackets to mount MaxTrax, TRED pro and other popular rescue devices with similar hole spacing off the side of the Front Runner Slimline II rack.
- Also use for mounting other gear holding equipment to your roof rack
- Adjustable in height and angle to compliment various vehicle profiles.
- Includes 2 types of bolts for holding either 1 or 2 pairs of MaxTrax/TRED pro.
- Built to mount to the side profiles of a Slimline II roof rack but are also compatible with the original Slimline rack.
- Finished with the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as the Slimline II Rack.
- The included bolts can be substituted with the MaxTrax Mounting Pin Set(sold separately) to lock MaxTrax in place.
Supplied by ACHSV 4×4, Silverstone. Fitting available at an extra cost.