SunWare SW20163 Solar Panel Semi-Flexible PV Module 25W 12V Rectangle
Supplied by ACHSV 4×4, Silverstone. Fitting available at an extra cost.
The Sunware SW20163 Solar Panel Semi-Flexible PV Module 25W 12V Rectangle is a no-compromise build quality product from Germany. These marine grade panels use only high performance cells and cell configurations so that they can run cooler and deliver the highest power output ratio of semi-flexible solar panels on the market.
- Dimensions (mm): 481 x 426 x 5
- Peak Power: 25W
- Weight (kg): 1.3 (1.7)
Imagine, every time you set off on an adventure, all the battery power is immediately available. Satellite navigation, computer, refrigerator, engine starting for your comfort and safety.
Solar modules with cable outlet front side mounted. Designed for boats, flat trucks, navigation aids, sea buoys, streetlamps and many other. Superior performance from low light levels.
- 100% sea- & saltwater resistant
- Non-Glass-module with unbreakable Nowoflon foil
- Light-weight mounting plate made from aluminium sandwich, powder-coated white
- Cable output screwed, sealed and utterly water proof, with strain relief at the cable outlet
- Crystalline cells of highest performance class for maximum power
- Ultraflat module construction (5mm), at cable output max. 16mm
- Connection cable of 3m length
- On the side, the laminate overhangs the mounting plate by approx. 5mm for a maximum of corrosion protection
- Rounded corners to prevent risk of injuries
- Structured surface reduces slip risks when wet
- 100% maintenance-free, self-cleaning surface
- Installation: without rear ventilation because modules are equipped with 39 or 40 cells
- Walkable when installed on a solid surface (using boat shoes)
- Modules can be slightly bent till max. 3% (3cm/1 meter)
- 3 years warranty on power output
The solar panel of choice… and a must for long distance cruising!