Job description :
ACH Classic are looking for an experienced Restoration Engineer to work as a front-line member of our team working on Classic Land Rovers at our Silverstone base, Northamptonshire.
The successful applicant must have all-round experience as a mechanical engineer required for vehicle restorations.
Experience in some, or most, of the below required:
- Stripping, assessing and cataloguing all components
- Repairing components to the highest standards ready for reassembly
- Rebuilding engines, steering boxes and axles
- Fitting wiring and electrical components
- Welding Mig and Tig (though not essential)
- Assembling the vehicles to the highest of standards, where attention to detail is paramount
Qualifications / Experience (preferred, but not essential):
- Motor Vehicle Engineering, City and Guilds, or higher
- 3+ years experience in a relevant role, and be able to demonstrate this
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative, but be able to accept direction
- Ability to communicate with customers, as this will be an interactive role
- The desire to work as part of a team creating wonderful cars
- Strong organisational skills
Minimum 40hr week, but flexible timing available.
Excellent rates of pay available for the right candidate.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details, and to submit your CV, or call 01327 353129 to arrange a time to visit our Silverstone workshop.